Friday 10 June 2011

A message from the blogger herself!

Hey guy's, it's Lucy here, firstly I'd like to say thanks so much for all the support etc for this blog, there's been a bit of problems recently, as I've been accused of copying etc, which is why I've changed the theme. If you have any suggestions on how to improve my blog, please do not hesitate to contact me at either my twitter - @lucyheartsTW or my email - thewanted24-7@hotmail.co.uk

Secondly, this week I am going on holiday, as a school trip to the South of France. I will be leaving tomorrow, and returning back home on Sunday, so unfortuantly I will not be able to blog!
So anyone seeing the lads at Capital FM on Sunday, have fun, keep loving The Wanted, and keep spreading this blog for me! Thanks a lot, Stay safe, 
Lucy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment