Tuesday 26 July 2011

THE WANTED'S NATHAN SYKES ON CHER LLOYD AND CRYING WITH JAY MCGUINESS!


The first 40 seconds of this video are some of the funniest seconds we've ever spent watching Nathan Sykes. Actually, we were trying to stop ourselves giggling throughout our entire chat with him - it was hilarious!
First off he royally embarrassed himself before we'd even asked him anything, and got all flustered and CUTE.
Then we went deep into the soul of Nathan Sykes, and he got in touch with his feelings as he told us about some emotional times out with the band.
"We all had a bit of a group cry," he said.
"We had a bit of a disagreement, we sorted it out and then just of nowhere it was like,..

'Love you mate!' and it was like 'Aww love you too!
"Just out of nowhere, REAL LOVE. Then we just all started crying. Everyone, who wasn't even involved in it just started crying."
He also talked about all those rumours about him and Cher Lloyd, came across as pretty scared of girls, and said he might write us a song.
All in all, top bloke. Top drawer. Top banana.

3 comments:

  1. oh my god. this interview has made my day! nathan sykes you are sooo be-aaaautiful!

    and everybody get coke... a cola ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i believe Nathan is super cute and i love the way he sings. I wish i knew him though. To me that would be super cool and awesome. It would be nice to meet someone famous. I think his accent is really awesome and i can do a accent like his too in a way. so um everyone get coke............ a cola. :^D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nathan So much, and it would be amazing if I would get to meet him(:
    I know people say that they LOVEE celebrities, but I absolutely adore him!I want to meet him, because we are excatly the same(: and This interview made my day! Thanks(:
    im gonna go drink a coke.... a cola now(:

    ReplyDelete