Thursday 23 June 2011

Loved-up Michelle Keegan flashes sparkler!

The gorgeous Corrie star looked ecstatic as she was snapped smooching her fiancé after trip to a supermarket in Manchester.
And Michelle, who plays Weatherfield's feisty Tina McIntyre, revealed her £10,000 sparkler during the outing to Tesco.
Keegan
Shopping trip ... the lovebirds
starimages.com
She told this week how Max - who is in boy band The Wanted - popped the question before her 24th birthday by presenting her with a ring and a puppy.
Michelle had only been dating The Wanted star for seven months before he proposed to her.
Keegan
Flashing her ring ... Michelle shows her sparkler as she pushes the trolley
starimages.com

She wrote in her Love It! magazine column: "Bleedin' heck! I can't believe I'm engaged to Max!
"It's dead exciting because I really didn't see it coming and I seriously can't wait to spend my future with him.
"The ring's gorgeous, but we won't be marrying this year - we've got so much going on with our careers.
"And I've got my hands full with my cute seven-week-old chihuahua Pip.
"Max bought me her as an engagement pressie - she's gorgeous!"


No comments:

Post a Comment