Sunday 24 July 2011

MAX GEORGE: 'I CRIED WHEN I PROPOSED'

Max George cried when he proposed to Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan: Emotional during proposal. Pic: ITV
The Wanted singer Max George has admitted that he cried when he proposed to his girlfriend Michelle Keegan.
Max asked the Coronation Street actress to marry him last month, but only after he had received the blessing of her father.
George told the Daily Mirror: "I cried, she cried - there were a lot of tears all round.

"I asked her dad because I'm a bit of a traditionalist, then I proposed when we were in Manchester. I don't think she was expecting it.
"We haven't actually told anyone where exactly I did it. That's a secret I want to keep private between us - even the boys don't know."
He added: "I just knew that it was the right thing to do, to propose, to be with her always. I just love her, it's quite easy really."
Discussing how his bandmates reacted to the news, Max said: "There were definitely a lot of tears shed from a lot of people.
"But Tom cried the most. I told him I was leaving the band. I said I couldn't deal with it any more and had to get away.
"He broke down. And I was like, 'I'm joking - I'm engaged'. He called me a b*****d. Then he cried even more."






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment